Bond Street Rats Bucket Hats
Bond Street Rats / 2022
model : Calypso, Del, Subin / material : Cotton, polyester, wool yarns
One day on my way home I ALMOST stepped on a rat’s tail at the Bond Street station platform. This little rat ran straight to its mum (or dad or uncle or stranger who knows it was bigger than this lucky rat) and they ran in circles for a bit and jumped back down to the rail road. I don’t know why but this moment lingered in my head, so I crocheted these joyous rats running in circle on bucket hats.
1. Beige, 50% cotton 50% polyester - SOLD OUT
2. Black, 50% cotton 50% polyester - SOLD OUT
3. Green and orange, 100%wool rat on 50% cotton 50% polyester bucket hat - SOLD OUT
4. Orange, 100% wool - SOLD OUT
5. Green, 50% cotton 50% polyester - SOLD OUT
I donated part of the profits to International Medical Corps, which is a transparent organisation on the front lines and helps Ukrainian citizens with emergency health care service.